The Microfluidic Circle is a professional community of individuals and companies created by uFluidix to bring together those who share one goal: help commercialize and grow the field of microfluidics. In this regard, the Circle interconnects business experts, engineers, scientists, investors, startups and the industry to promote collaboration toward introducing more successful microfluidics products.
We created Circle’s blog to initiate and foster dialogue between all players involved in commercialization of microfluidic products toward introducing and establishing more microfluidic products. We are reaching out to microfluidic product development specialists (engineers, biologist, scientists), regulatory staff, life sciences investors, business/marketing strategists, and regulatory agencies.
The authors could use uFluidix’s wide-reaching media channels to widen their professional network and increase their recognition within a professionally relevant audience.
You can find our suggested list of topics below. Click on a + sign to see subtopics.
If you have your own topic ideas please email them to us at circle[at]ufluidix.com along with the proposed titles and a few bulleted “takeaways” for each topic.
- As the cornerstone of our blog is the commercialization of microfluidics products, we ask our authors to include this aspect in their articles as well. We also ask our guest writers to avoid complex terminology and use appropriate for general audience style. You can find examples of earlier published posts on our blog.
- We look for original, well researched, high-quality content. Please back up what you are saying with research or stories, as well as data taken from your own experiences.
- All submissions must be original, and exclusive to The Microfluidic Circle blog. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.
- If you want to publish the article you wrote for us on your own web resource, please share the original link instead of the content itself. Also, you can use variations of the article on your blog/website (not a duplicate).
- We DO NOT accept full-length journal publications, press releases, self-promotional articles, sales pitches and will not include calls to action at the end of your article.
- Use this WordDoc template to write your guest post. The ideal length for a post is between 1,000 and 1,200 words.
- Use subheadings in the post body.
- Use bullet points, where it is appropriate, to make the post easier to read.
- Make it easy for readers to dig deeper: include anchor text links in your post but do not overuse them.
- Make sure to properly attribute any data, quotations, images and outside content referenced in your article.
- DO NOT use affiliate links.
- Always TEST your links before sending the draft to us.
- Provide a featured image (.jpg/.png, minimum size 660x220px; aspect ratio 3:1) to be placed on the top of the blog post.
- Include any images/videos you would like to publish along with your article. Please make sure to credit the image/video and provide image/video caption.
- Remember and accept that we have a final editorial call. We edit the least necessary, not the most possible. We will get permission from the author before publishing if the changes were made to the original article.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email us at circle[at]ufluidix.com with the following files attached:
- Featured image for the top of the blog post: minimum 660x220px, .jpg/.png.
- Author’s headshot: 300x300 px, .jpg/.png.
- Include any additional image/video files to illustrate the article along with the credit line (Creator, Title: Source.) and the caption.
- Full name and short author bio including a list of links you would like to be featured, such as your website/laboratory and/or social media profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and/or your email address.
- Please send all files (feature image, headshot, other images, videos) as the attachments to the email even if you have included them along with your article in a WordDoc as they can not be saved in a proper quality from the document.
We are thrilled that you want to share your knowledge and experience on Circle’s Blog!
We look forward to working with you!