The Microfluidic Circle is a professional community of individuals and companies created by uFluidix to bring together those who share one goal: help commercialize and grow the field of microfluidics. In this regard, the Circle interconnects business experts, engineers, scientists, investors, startups and the industry to promote collaboration toward introducing more successful microfluidics products.
We created Circle’s blog to initiate and foster dialogue between all players involved in commercialization of microfluidic products toward introducing and establishing more microfluidic products. We are reaching out to microfluidic product development specialists (engineers, biologist, scientists), regulatory staff, life sciences investors, business/marketing strategists, and regulatory agencies.
The authors could use uFluidix’s wide-reaching media channels to widen their professional network and increase their recognition within a professionally relevant audience.
You can find our suggested list of topics below. Click on a + sign to see subtopics.
If you have your own topic idea please email it to us at circle[at]ufluidix.com along with a prospective title and a few bulleted “takeaways” for each.
- We look for original, well researched, high-quality content. Please back up what you are saying with research or stories, as well as data taken from your own experiences.
- All submissions must be original, and exclusive to The Microfluidic Circle blog. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.
- If you want to publish the article you wrote for us on your own web resource, please share the original link instead of the content itself. Also, you can use variations of the article on your blog/website (not a duplicate).
- We DO NOT accept full-length journal publications, press releases, self-promotional articles, sales pitches and will not include calls to action at the end of your article.
- Use this WordDoc template to write your guest post. The ideal length for a post is between 800 and 1,000 words.
- Use subheadings in the post body.
- Use bullet points, where it is appropriate, to make the post easier to read.
- Make it easy for readers to dig deeper: include anchor text links in your post but do not overuse them.
- Make sure to properly attribute any data, quotations, images and outside content referenced in your article.
- DO NOT use affiliate links.
- Always TEST your links before sending the draft to us.
- Provide featured image (size 660x220px; aspect ratio 3:1) to be placed on the top of the blog post.
- Include any images/videos you would like to publish along with your article. Please make sure to credit the image/video and provide image/video caption.
- Remember and accept that we have final editorial call. We edit the least necessary, not the most possible. We will get permission from the author before publishing if the changes were made to the original article.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email us at circle[at]ufluidix.com with the following:
- Featured image for the top of the blog post: 660x220px.
- Author’s headshot: 300x300 px
- Include any image/video files and WordDoc with the credit line (Creator, Title: Source.) and caption in a separate zip folder.
- Full name and short author bio including a list of links to your own website and/or social media profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
We are thrilled that you want to share your knowledge and experience on Circle’s Blog!
We look forward to working with you!